Post ID: 6127
Job Category Sales
- The Senior Solutions Consultant plays a key role in increasing sales opportunities by understanding and addressing key customer challenges and leveraging ACI solutions and technology.
- This role ensures that our customers and prospects maximize their long-term relationship with ACI, and is essential in conveying market needs and opportunities to market product managers as we develop our solution product strategies and roadmaps.
- In collaboration with the Market Product Managers and Product Marketing, the Solution Consultant will help define the main value propositions for the targeted market segments.
- This role will work closely with the sales organization and third-party partners, and apply market segment value propositions in the development of account plans, value propositions, and long-term solution adoption strategies. for ACI customers and prospects.
- The role requires in-depth industry business knowledge, an understanding of the strategic and long-term approach that ACI’s clients must execute when using our solutions, a solid understanding of how solutions of ACI can add real value for our customers and an ability to work directly with new customers.
- Solution Sales and Framing
- In-depth knowledge of the West African market and payments ecosystem.
- Participates as the strategic solution representative in the end-to-end sales process and contributes to the development of specific opportunities.
- Defines value propositions and long-term solution strategies for specific opportunities to help sales advance deals in accordance with strategic sales plans.
- Successfully defines and obtains agreement regarding customer requirements.
- Identifies business development opportunities by evaluating customer and external industry engagements.
- Identifies and provides business advice and guidance to prospects/customers on solution design options and impacts of changes to existing system.
- Ensures that all customer business objectives are met, as identified by the sales process and planned in the implementation process.
- Develops presentations, proposals, and materials designed to help sell product solutions.
- Works collaboratively with other Solution Consultants, Account Representatives, Client Managers, Project Managers and the leadership team.
- Develops value propositions across multiple industries and product families.
- Work in an independent environment.
- Works at an expert level for the product and the industry in the area of sales.
- learning and development
- Creates and executes an individual development plan with management support.
- Strives to further develop his skills.
- Desires and capitalizes on continuous development in the workplace within its industrial discipline.
- Communication and executive presence
- Contributes to market perspective for solution/product roadmap development and identifies and produces key value propositions (use cases) in their segment.
- Clearly demonstrates expertise through effective communication and business acumen.
- Organizes and expresses business value and overcomes customer objections.
- Perform other assigned duties
- Understand and comply with all company policies, including but not limited to CREA’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
Qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience required for the position
- BSc/BA or equivalent experience
- 5 years as a “Subject Matter Expert” in the specific segment of payments
- 8 to 10 years of experience in the relevant industrial sector
- 3-5 years of consultative selling experience
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Fluent English (written and oral)
Preferred knowledge, skills and experience required for the position:
- Knowledge of ACI solutions and applications
- Understands the impact of technology on business
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to perform needs analysis and ROI analysis is highly preferred
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently with little supervision
- Works effectively in a team environment
- Ability to use a personal computer with advanced skills in business applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Extensive regional travel within the North West Africa region and possibly international travel is required.
- In return for your expertise, we offer growth, opportunity, and competitive compensation and benefits in a casual work environment.
To note: ACI Worldwide is a AA/EEO employer in the United States, including equal opportunity for protected veterans and persons with disabilities, and an EEO employer worldwide.
Interested and qualified? Go to ACI Worldwide at ebwg.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com to apply