Location: OSS, Taraba, Nigeria
Duration: 90 days with possibility of extension
Start date: April 15, 2022
Proposed dates: between April and June 2022 (excluding public holidays)
Supervisor: STO/STL – KP
Job Category: Consultants, EOI
Services required: Consulting for data entry and validation
- FHI 360 will provide KP with comprehensive facility-based and community-based HIV services through integrated one-stop community clinics (OSS). The OSS clinic model is a type of community-based differentiated ART service delivery model for KP. This service model aims for sustainability and ownership of CP care by providing ART services to CP in a non-judgemental setting.
- OSS has a full continuum of staff (Receptionist, Clinical Officer, Pharmacist, Triage Nurse, Laboratory Scientist, Psychologist and Adherence Counselor, Case Managers, Janitor and Security Staff).
- The opening of the consultation concerns the engagement of a data entry clerk for the purpose of data entry and validation as well as real-time reporting of data elements.
The specific deliverables are:
- Design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting to OSS.
- Ensure rigor and quality in data collection.
- Responsible for data collection, processing and reporting of Single Window (OSS) monthly summary forms.
- Perform data verification exercises at various service points.
- Participate in program review meetings.
- Conduct routine data quality assurance exercise at OSS.
- Participate in initial, mid-term and end of project evaluation and special data requests.
- Maintain an inventory of data collection tools at the facility.
- Knowledge of FM indicators reporting on HIV prevention, care and treatment
- Perform other assigned activities.
Training and/or experience
- First degree in social sciences, public health or other relevant discipline.
- At least 1 year of experience in M&E in the health sector, experience working on an HIV treatment program or on sexuality and reproduction is an advantage.
- To perform this job successfully, a person must be able to perform each essential task satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or competencies required.
- Demonstrate computer knowledge in MS-Office-Excel, Power Point and Word.
- A good understanding of HIV prevention, care and treatment
- A good understanding of the LAMIS database
- Mastery of MS-office MS-Excel, Word, Power Point
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
Other abilities :
- Time Management – Ability to prioritize tasks, manage time and complete projects in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Quality Management – Finding ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates precision and thoroughness.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Revises spelling and grammar work; Varied writing styles to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Modifies the approach or method to better suit the situation; Able to deal with frequent changes, delays or unexpected events.
- Cultural Sensitivity – Respects the cultural environment in which the individual works and does not act in a way that is outwardly offensive to the local community.
- Non-discriminatory – Do not discriminate against people on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity, age, preferred jobs or behavioral habits.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of local language preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in public speaking.